- What information do we collect from you?
- a. In order to better provide you with numerous products and services, we collect two types of information about its visitors: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience at our site.
- b. We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- e. We use safe, secure technology and other privacy protection programs to keep your personal information secure on our website.
- Special note about children's privacy.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase at this site. Our policy is that we do not collect, use or disclose Personally Identifiable Information of visitors under 13 years. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age and believe that they have disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us so that we may delete the child's information.
- Information from Other Sources we get.
- The information we receive from other sources includes: updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links from Google); and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.